Tuesday, July 17, 2007

An Open Letter to Paul Mitchell

Dear Paul (can I call you that?):

I have been a devoted user of your Extra Body Sculpting Foam since the dawn of time. As a curl girl, I quickly learned to stick with what works - and your mousse works. So despite the advent of 18 trillion products for curls like me, I stuck with it. But lately, I've got a bone to pick with you Paul. Why oh why did you change the bottle design? Sure it's a bit sleeker and heck, I'll be the first to cop to being excited at first glance. However, it is impossible to get out. Impossible! I have asked my trainer to incorporate some hand calisthenics into my work out (even though you'd think with the amount of typing I do my fingers would be in top form). But in the event that it's not enough I am implore you, go back to the old design. You know, before I get Carpal Tunnel.

Thanks and stay classy,

H&B