Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bronster?


(Click on image to enlarge)

H&B has issued a moratorium on the word 'Bridezilla' (RIP!) but she's missing it right about now. See, she was just introduced (albeit via Fwd.) to Katie, a bride-to-be, who has solved the age-old quagmire, "How do you safeguard your wedding from the possible havoc of a fat bridesmaid with short nails?"

--
From: Masters, Katie
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:22 PM
Subject: Bridesmaid Contract

Hey!!!Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!! I have attached a contract that I would like everyone to look over and either fax back to me or bringwith you when I see you on Sunday. If you have any questions please let me know!! Remember the planning bride is a happy bride :)
Love Ya! Katie

--
I'm not entirely sure which is worse - having it in print that you once wore David's Bridal or having to sign off on future children for awhile. After receiving nationwide attention, Masters claims to have been 'kiddding.' Too bad her bridesmaids - including her sisters - weren't in on the joke.