Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Shh...It's Lagerfeld Confidential

Tickets to the widely anticipated (and by widely I mean in certain very narrow circles...ovals, really!) Lagerfeld Confidential go on sale today at the Film Forum. The French documentary provides a couture fishbowl look at the legendary designer even if it is somewhat against his will. “I don’t want to be a reality in people’s lives. I want to be like an apparition,”said Czar Karl. Having not seen the film, I'm unable to comment, (as if that's ever stopped me) except to say, I'm pretty sure Mr. Lagerfeld will remain enigmatic.

Playing at the Film Forum in downtown Manhattan, the movie will run for a limited two weeks. Showtimes are as follows:

Wednesday, October 24 – Tuesday, November 6
Showtimes: 1:00, 2:50, 4:40, 6:30, 8:20, 10:10

I've got my tickets, do you?