Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Baby's Got a Secret

Ok, out with it H&B...

Perhaps you've noticed that right smack in the middle of Fashion Week - the olympics, World Series, Oscars of fashion - the postings over here have been a bit, shall we say, sparse.

Well, I've got a confession to make. H&B did something totally uncharacteristic, totally impulsive and totally haute (if she doesn't mind saying)... On a total whim, I flew the coup, and headed for a long weekend of sun and sand and relaxation (say wha?). And I've got to say, that while I was concerned about missing the end of the week, it was entirely delightful in every way, and I'm quite confident I can play catch-up pretty quickly.

So, with that said, I am back, rested, a little tan, and even a little relaxed. Stay tuned for fash week wrapups (aka trend reports) and more bits and bobbins. Here's hoping I haven't left you all that bothered my haute tamales.

Cheers,
H&B