Wednesday, July 09, 2008

And we're back

Dahlings:

H&B here - you know, your faithful fash friend who until this week posted daily without oft missing a beat? Riiiiight. So sorry for the abrupt departure grasshoppers. H&B's been on hols - you know how these last minute jaunts crop up. OK, so our last mintute jaunt has been planned for months and when it comes down to it we were really just frantically packing and waxing and manicuring and and and... Anyway, I never signed off and I hope you didn't fret your dear H&B fell off the deep end. Just off the blogosphere for a spell.

The good news is we're back, refreshed, bright eyed and bushy-tailed. Stay tuned. Lotsa good stuff heading your way.

XOXO,
H&B

ps - don't I look tan! And don't even tell me you don't lie out in formal wear! I don't believe it!